- As a Salesforce.com Consultant you manage the integration and implementation of Salesforce.com solutions.
- You will work as part of a team to diagnose business problems and translate them into pragmatic Salesforce.com based solutions in a range of different sectors.
- You will analyze the customer related processes and build the appropriate solution in the Salesforce.com environment of our client.
- You will be responsible for the collection and documentation of functional requirements.
- You will work closely together with our development team during project lifecycles.
- You will facilitate workshops at clients to capture & challenge business requirements.
- You have a business or IT related degree (master or bachelor).
- You have a strong interest and affinity with IT and technology solutions.
- You have functional knowledge of and experience in marketing, sales and/or service processes.
- You have proven problem solving experience and you have a pragmatic approach.
- You have good analytical and modeling skills.
- You have strong client facing consulting and business analysis skills.
- You are result driven and sharing your knowledge is a passion, you are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You have extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com technology or you are strongly acquainted with another CRM technology (SAP, Microsoft, Siebel).
- You understand the CRM market and you follow the trends in this domain.
- You are highly committed to our customer’s success.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.